Friday, May 27, 2011

Minho and Key Celebrate Coming-of-Age Day

Recently, the two rappers of SHINee, Minho and Key, celebrated Coming-of-Age Day.

Minho and Key recently celebrated Coming-of-Age Day, which in Korea is when someone turns 19 (20 at max.) and is allowed to drive, vote, and more. This occasion happens on the third Monday of May. The two rappers celebrated and posted pictures onto their official me2day.

Minho wrote, “Everyone who congratulated me on Coming-of-Age Day yesterday, thank you~^^ Also to the people who celebrated Coming-of-Age Day with me also, fighting! ke”

Key also updated with, “I’m an adult now!! Thanks for sending me great presents kyakya..I’m going off to be a real adult now~ :-)

Both SHINee members also uploaded pictures of themselves holding up flowers, which are one of the three gifts you should receive in Korea in Coming-of-Age Day (the other two are: perfume and a kiss).

Credits: me2day.net/shineeshinee
Photo Credits: me2day.net/shineeshinee
Translated by ilysmtown @ SMTownJjang

No comments: