Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mothers of Super Junior’s Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk to open a cafe


The mothers of Super Junior‘s SungminKyuhyun, and Leeteuk have revealed that they will be opening a cafe together!
On December 20th, Leeteuk wrote on his Twitter, “On the 22nd, my mother, Sungmin’s mother, and Kyuhyun’s mother will be opening a coffee shop. I was the only one left in the dark. They said it’s going to be in Apgujung.”
He continued, “Mom, you’ve been lonely for a while now, so I hope that you enjoy your time running it and have a lot of fun ^^ I’ll try to help as much as I can!”
Netizens commented, “Wow, oppa I’ll drop by often and try to help!”, “I’ll bring my friends there!” and “If we go, will Leeteuk oppa make us coffee?”
Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

No comments: