Saturday, June 25, 2011

f(x)’s Sulli shows her love for Luna is a unique way

f(x)’s Luna revealed the unique and adorable way how Sulli shows her love towards her members.

On June 24th, Luna commented on her me2day, “I was reading my script backstage…when my leg suddenly began to tickle…I screamed…but Sull-baby (Sulli) was putting something on my leg.” She added, “I thought to myself, ‘Sulli, are you covering unnie’s scar?’ I was totally touched.”

In the picture, Sulli is wearing a pair of Hello Kitty slippers and painting Luna’s leg with a make-up brush. The way she is crouching down and focusing made netizens smile.

Netizens said, “Your focus while wearing Hello Kitty slippers is so cute!”, “It really is an unique love”, and “Both Sulli, who is applying the make-up, and Luna, who is touched by Sulli’s action, are so cute!”
Source: Star News via Nate

No comments: