Sunday, June 12, 2011

B2ST’s Yoseob clarifies that he does not have a girlfriend

On June 11th, B2ST’s Yoseob dismissed the various rumors about his relationship status, as circulated by his fans.

In a lengthy message to his fans, the star wrote:
“A lot of people are curious about this, so I’ll say it directly. I was joking when I mentioned a girlfriend on ‘Immortal Song 2.’ And please, just skip all the rumors about me and other celebrities, please… Like I said before, why can’t you believe in just what we say? 
Why do you believe these rumors and hurt us by telling us that you’re going to turn your backs to us and that you’re disappointed…?

Other people may call me petty for listening to this and that and answering to it all, but I feel that I have to clarify this misunderstanding between B2STs and B2UTYs, so I’m writing this out letter-by-letter with much difficulty.
First of all… There’s a rumor that I have a girlfriend.. That is not the truth at all.. I don’t know where this rumor first began, so I’m not able to say in detail why it’s wrong… It’s both upsetting and disappointing that I have to clarify myself like this.

I don’t know what else to say so I’m just writing and erasing… I’ll just end it here.”
Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

No comments: