Monday, March 21, 2011

Suzy reveals her reason for picking Kim Soo Hyun as her ‘ideal type’

The latest episode of ‘Happy Together‘ featured the cast of “Dream High“, for which Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Yoon Ji, Lee Byung Joon, and miss A’s Suzy made their appearances.


Suzy caused some buzz earlier this month when she was asked to choose between Kim Soo Hyun or 2PM’s Taecyeon for the closest candidate to her ideal man. The hosts for “Happy Together” brought up the question again, and Suzy shyly revealed, “Between Taecyeon and Soo Hyun, I like Soo Hyun more… Soo Hyun is cuter. I like cute guys.

Suzy also told a hilarious story regarding her preparations for the role. “In ‘Dream High’, my character is a confident student who majors in singing. However, I have never studied singing, so most of the time I lipsync. The miss A unnies help me a lot by running through the script with me. However, the Chinese unnies have a Chinese accent, so I struggle a little.

As a novice actress, what is the most difficult part about acting for her? To Suzy, it’s to use aegyo. She said, “I naturally don’t aegyo. When I have to chase after Kim Soo Hyun on screen, I’ve gotten a lot of NGs. Why can’t I just say, ‘I like you’?

No comments: