Sunday, July 17, 2011

T-ara’s Hyomin reveals how she prepared for her role in ‘Gisaeng Ryung’

On July 16th, T-ara’s Hyomin guested on MBC’s ‘Quiz That Changes the World‘ and shared an experience from the set of her horror movie, ‘Gisaeng Ryung‘.

When asked how she trained for her role, she began, “I did practice a lot at home, but I also tried to get as much actual experience as possible.”

Fellow member Jiyeon added, “I once jokingly suggested that we go to an abandoned house, but she readily agreed.”

Hyomin hilariously said, “She’s the one who suggested we go, but she left me at the abandoned house and ran away.”

During the press conference for ‘Gisaeng Ryung’, Hyomin had explained in detail, “The members are really playful so they jokingly left me behind and ran away. I thought I was really going to die from fright. The experience did, however, help me in acting out the emotions of fear. “



Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

No comments: