Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sandara Park and Park Bom reveal pictures from the airport

2NE1’s Sandara Park and Park Bom have dazzled fans with a photo from the airport!

On July 16th, Sandara wrote on her me2day, “I am now on the airplane for Korea. Bye Singapore~!!! I will contact you when I get to Korea”.

In the attached picture, fans were able to see Sandara and Park Bom without any makeup, and they exuded a comfortable feel with their relaxed poses.

She also tweeted, “Wassup Singapore!!!!!!!!!! We just finished our performance!!!^.^ Wow..It’s my first time at Singapore!! I was so happy that there were many Blackjacks! The concert was so much fun! We also got presented with a cute cake!+.+ Big Bang and 2NE1~ Thank you, YG Family fans! It was fun~!^.^
Netizens said, “You look slight differently without makeup, but you are still cute!” and “Come back soon”

Source+Picture: TV REPORT

No comments: