Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dongho gets his official identification card

U-KISS’s youngest member, Dongho, recently celebrated receiving his official identification card.

On July 16th, the idol tweeted, “Everyone, will you all cry tears of joy with me? I finally received my identification card! If I cover it like that, my personal information is okay, right? I uploaded it for the first time. Please love Dongho even more who has just received his ID!“.

Dongho turned 18 this year (Korean age) and in Korea, an official identification card is issued to those that turn 18.

He also uploaded a picture in which he is celebrating getting his ID. He is seen showing off his ID proudly while wearing a pair of chic sunglasses. On his ID, the name ‘Shin Dongho’ is listed as well.

Netizens commented, “You were a Yongsan resident” and “You look really young in your ID picture.”

Source: Star News via Nate

No comments: