Friday, July 15, 2011

Brown Eyed Girls’ Miryo poses with a shark

Brown Eyed Girls‘ rapper Miryo recently posed with a scary looking plastic shark.

Miryo tweeted, “I took it awhile ago when I was filming KBS’s ‘World Healing Hands’. Everyone watch it. (Coex aquarium! It was so nice) We will see you soon with good music, so wait for that as well.”

In the photo, Miryo is seen posing not only with the shark, but like the shark. Her dark brown hair suits her very nicely and fans were impressed by how pretty she looked in a simple and silly photo.

Netizens wrote, “She’s cute posing in front of a shark”, “She’s getting prettier as time passes”, “I’m excited for the album. I hope it comes soon”, “I hope you always work with energy. I will cheer you on”.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

No comments: