Thursday, June 16, 2011

‘Immortal Song 2’ Yesung, ‘One Man’s Tears…Thoughts of his parents

Super Junior Yesung cried due to a thought of his parents.

On the episode of KBS2 ′Freedom Saturday – Immortal Song 2′ aired on the 11th, Song Jieun, Lee Changmin, Yang Yoseob, Hyorin, Yesung, Jonghyun etc., showed off their vocal abilities by singing a song of the topic of ‘Songs that gave me strength when I was a trainee’.

On that day, Yesung said, “I didn’t know when I was going to debut, and if I just stayed, I didn’t think I was able to do anything, so, one time, I had the decision to enlist.”. He sang Kim Jongkook’s ‘One Man’, which was the song that was on the bus while he was going back to Chunan.

On the way to his home, he received a phone call from TVXQ, saying that they had a concert in Chunan. As he was watching TVXQ perform, he turned around when a phone call came from his brother, and saw his family crying.

He said “They were sad since the people that I was training with were on stage performing, and their son was just staring at them”, and showed his tears.

Later on (he also said that) “When I saw my parents’ tears, I thought again. I thought that I should try harder for my parents who sacrificed just for their son to acheive his dreams” and revealed his reason for being able to accomplish his dreams.

Meanwhile, he received great applause from the audience by singing ‘One Man’ with a touching and strong voice.

Source: TV DAILY
Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

No comments: