Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yoo Seung Ho would like to show a more masculine image through “Warrior Bae Dong-Soo”

On this week’s episode of SBS’s “One Night of Entertainment TV”, actor Yoo Seung Ho and actress Yoon Soyee were interviewed for their upcoming movie, “Warrior Bae Dong-Soo“. They revealed their thoughts on working together and on future image transformations.

When Yoo Seung Ho was asked, “How did you feel when you found out you were cast alongside Yoon Soyee?”, he replied, “I liked it. We’ve always been close friends, so it felt good.”

Yoon Soyee added, “I’ve been friends with Seung Ho since he was young. We pranked a lot during middle school, but now that he’s in high school, he’s become awkward around me.”

The interviewer then asked Yoo Seung Ho, “How does it feel acting in your first antagonist role?”. He replied, “I liked it, but I’m not always a bad character.” Yoo Seung Ho was then requested to make an evil facial expression, but the actor couldn’t hide his innocence as he burst out with laughter over the request.

Yoo Seung Ho also expressed his thoughts about his changing public image. “Ever since I starred in ‘The Way Home’, many people think I’m still young and call me the ‘nation’s little brother’. I’d like to show a more serious and masculine image through my role in ‘Warrior Bae Dong-Soo’. I’ve even taken the university-entrance exams, so I’m an adult now.”

Source: BNT News via Daum

No comments: